18 December, 2015

50% Off Solar Camping Lantern


     Wanna see a little sneaky peak of something I get to check out this next week?  It's a solar camping lantern and flashlight combo  with an emergency power bank that's rechargeable.  It's a pretty awesome camping accessory.  I love all things solar anyway, it just makes sense.  And this lantern is collapsible to boot, so it takes up less space.

     Well this baby sells for $19.95 on Amazon, but I have a 50% off coupon for you that will drop it down to $9.99.  All you have to do is enter the code JXGHI872 at checkout after adding it to your cart.  I can't wait until mine comes and I can tell you more about it.  I hope you make good use of the discount and I'll see you all in a bit!

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design