17 September, 2015

More Awesome-Weather #Deals for You!

     Hello!  Another fine day, don't ya think?  I love when it's not too hot or too cold and the sun is out.  Couldn't get better.  If you're stuck in the rain or drenching in sweat, I've got something to make you feel just a little better.  I've got some really great deals for you.  Ready to see them?
     Okay, here's the first one:
     Isn't it gorgeous!?  I think even I could look good in that.  This 1950's Rockibility Vintage Swing Dress by SoxontheW is on sale for $19-22, down from $35, a savings of 37-46% already, but with the code I'm going to give you, you can save on shipping and get it shipped free!  Even if you don't want to look fabulous on your average day, you can rock it at your next Halloween party, 50's themed ladies night or sock hop.  Yes, I've been to both 50's night and a sock hop and I'm not even a social person, it happens *wink*  I would have LOVED to have had this on hand.
Girl Scout Sock Hop, 2014
     So if you want it, and you want it without the shipping, just use the code YJG58AUY at checkout.  And if you love it, come back and tell me so I can live vicariously through you.  Don;t wait too long though, because the coupon expires September 20th and the deal may not last even that long.
     And for the baby in your life, or in someone else's...
     These BabeMallInc Baby Bonnets are a pretty great thing to have.  Baby Bee lived in hers for the first couple years to prevent her from burning.  She literally burned in the shade, like a lobster.  That's when I knew that she'd be my sunscreen kid.  She still has some bonnets and will wear them on occasion if she's at home.  This particular bonnet is on sale for $4.99, down from $10.99, a savings of 55%!  But with this coupon, you can save another 20% off that, making it about $3.99.  That's a pretty nice baby shower gift for that price!  And you get free shipping too.  I don;t know how long the deal will last, but the coupon lasts until September 26th, so you'll want to act quick if you want to take advantage.
Baby Bee in her bonnet :)
     To get the extra 20%, enter code 7YDY7ADA at checkout.
     I hope you found these deals useful!  Have a great day and enjoy that weather... enjoy your couch and Netflix, whichever the case may be :) 

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design