07 November, 2012

Mungi Bands Review

     The girls seem to always be trading their toys for the day in exchange for favors or just for fun.  I am always hearing "go get me my notebook and marker in the living room and you can have my white horse for the day," or something similar.  So when I saw Mungi Bands, I knew the girls would love them.
     They are the newest social networking tool for kids to connect and interact with each other.  They are made of silicone and each package contains three coordinating designs meant to express a child's mood or interests.
     We were sent three packages in the mail.  We got the 70's set, 50's Pink set, and the Mustache set.  The packages were super easy to open and I didn't have to fight to get the bands out.  In fact, I could have played with them to my heart's content and then repackaged them easily without anyone ever knowing ;)
      I was pleasantly surprised to find that the magnet closure was stronger than I thought, these will definitely stay together, but it was also not overly strong, making it easy for kids to use.   The size was good.  One band creates an earring, nose ring or a jumbo finger ring.   Two bands are big enough to create a bracelet or possibly an anklet (two worked as an anklet for all of the girls aged 2-8.  Three bands can be used to create a choker style necklace.
     The Oldest was very creative with her uses of the Mungi Bands.  Punky used hers on the brass rivets on my trunk to make letters and form words.  Streaker was content to use them as earrings and Baby Bee liked to use them as just bracelets.
     Mungi Bands are another parent-invented product inspired by the creator's three daughters.  Chad Anger bought many packages of shaped bracelets for his girls only to realize that you couldn't see what they were without taking the bracelets off and setting them on a surface.  He wanted a way for his girls to express themselves without having to take them off and he still wanted them to be a trading piece and also be collectible.  He wanted something that would express what the girls were feeling or into and so Mungi Bands were made.
     Mungi bands would make a great stocking stuffer for girls and boys, with options like sports, music and phrases among others.  They come in a variety of colors and two sizes.  We got small and it was just right for the girls.  They sell for $6.99 and are available in several stores on the East Coast and also online at Mungibands.com.



Except for the product(s) given to me for the purpose of reviewing, I received no compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design