23 November, 2010

***United States Trivia Pack Review***



Did you know that Portland was Maine's first capital?  I live in Maine and I didn't know.  In fact, there are a lot of things I didn't know, like the fact that Smokey Bear was a real bear or that the tallest person in history came from Illinois.  The United States is full of interesting history and facts.


The United States Trivia Pack from Python Printable Games has loads of trivia on all the states.  750 questions to be exact, with lots of ways to earn points.  This trivia game will have you stumped and it will keep you entertained as you and your family try to outscore each other.


And Python Printable Games does not do just trivia or just history, it does loads more.  They have free coloring pages and a few free games too.  And for sale, they have everything you could think of as far as printable games.  Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, paper dolls, spot the difference...  you name it.
kggygffdereww223rghgbvghjhbnnnbhv fc/'[-p;..;


I really enjoyed learning about the states and I will be laminating these to keep for a long time.  i know they will be great reference for when the kiddlets are older.


So, let's talk about the pros and cons.


Pros:
Great information.
Nice artwork on each page.
Mixes must know facts with silly tidbit facts.
Lots of chances for points.


Cons:
The font varies from page to page, so if you are OCD, it might bother you.


Do you like trivia games?
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post, just the kind of information I was looking for

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design