08 November, 2010

***ReuseIt Review***

Is it geeky to love a spray bottle?  If so, I am admittedly a geek.
Reuseit was nice enough to allow me to review some of their eco-friendly cleaning supplies this past week.  And I am so impressed.  Of course, I would like to mention the spray bottle first, because it really does rock.  Yes, I realize it's just a spray bottle.  BUT...  It's got so many great things.  Like all purpose cleaner recipes for example.

I often jump the gun.  You should know this about me.  When I am excited, I just run with it.  So when I saw the spray bottle, I immediately went online to look up recipes.  I found lots of recipes with borax, but I had no borax.  I do now cause I picked some up last night, but I didn't at the time.  So that was out.  After lots of searching, I finally decided I would make up my own... til I picked up the bottle and saw clearly printed on the side, a whole bunch of cleaning recipes.  The one I used was very simple and easy and all stuff I had on hand. It worked great!

The straw actually reached the bottom of the bottle, it has measurements on the side so you know how much you are putting in, and it's eco-friendly.  It's made from 40% post consumer products and it is 100% recyclable.  I love this bottle.

But as you can see, I also received trash bags and hemp/cotton napkins, so let me tell you about those.

The napkins work pretty well.  About as well as you'd expect a napkin to work, but they are reusable, made of 100% hemp and cotton, they won't fall apart and they are really cute with that "I'm not a paper towel" embroidered into the corner like that.

And I am also pretty psyched about the trash bags.  They are 13 gallon, but unlike pretty much every other kitchen trash bag out there, it actually stays on the can!  It doesn't fall in, it is actually long enough to hit the bottom, and they are strong.  I love the trash bags.  What I thought was best about the trash bags, was that they are biodegradable.  In a landfill, they will completely break down into natural substances in 12 - 24 months!

Reuseit cares about our impact on this earth.  They donate 1% of their profits to environmental causes and everything on their site is meant to cut consumption or reduce the impact of things we need to consume. There's lots of cool stuff on their site and I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design