09 November, 2010

***Oneida Hi-Dome Roaster Review***

Before I was able to do this review for Oneida, I had one roaster.  It is a small, blue, speckled roaster.  Great for a family starting out or for small intimate family dinners.  But I LOVE to host get-togethers and I have a pretty large extended family.  So my small roaster was not big enough and just would not do.  So I was thrilled when I saw that Oneida had a Hi-Dome Roaster for just $29.99!!!  And that is just what I asked Oneida to let me test.

Admit it, this roaster is beautiful.  It's got non-stick interior and exterior.  It has a rack on the inside so that you can collect juices on the bottom.  It has those handles that stick out so that you don't have to be afraid that you will burn yourself when you take it out of the oven.  And one woman said that she had had this roaster for TEN YEARS!!!  And that it was still like new.  That's great.


I used mine to roast a chicken to try it out and see how I liked it.  I put the chicken in, added some butter to the top and water and veggies on the bottom.  That's it.  I put it in the oven at 350 for a long time.  I didn't count minutes, I just let it be.


When I came back to it, this is what I had:
Perfectly roasted chicken.  Light, buttery, crunchy skin... meat that falls off the bone.  It was wonderful.

And when meal time was over, the pan came clean super easy.  No scrubbing like my other pan.  Just a bit of detergent and a light wipe with my dish cloth.  I am so very happy with this pan.  And I will be using it for Thanksgiving because it will hold a turkey up to 25 pounds!  I don't think I will ever own any other roaster again.


And that's not all.  You can bet that for Christmas, I will be asking for this baby right here:
Guess how much.  Go ahead!  You'll never guess.  Fifty bucks!!!  Okay, fine... it's actually $49.99, but who's counting?  And for $8.99, I might just throw this in there too.  Then everyone can have their own meatloaf.




Thank you Oneida!!!




Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comments:

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

That looks like an awesome product to review! I love Oneida.

I just found your blog through Follow Me back Tuesday! Have a great evening.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design