04 November, 2010

***Ecover Laundry Wash Review***

I have been very concerned lately about my environmental impact.  I hate throwing things in the dumpster, I hate using harsh chemicals and I hate wasting food.  I never ever thought about what I was using to wash my clothes!  But I came across Ecover and it made me realize that my water has to go somewhere and not only that, but what is being harmed to make my soap?
So I asked Ecover if they would let me try out their Laundry Wash and they were nice enough to oblige.  This stuff works great!  I tried it on several things that were muddy and I thought would need several washings.  First, I tried the Punk's pants.  She was puddle jumping *sigh*.


As you can see, the pants look brand new.  I was super impressed.  So I decided to try the Punks muddy shoes, which had only ever been cleaned once before and were in serious need of some cleaning.  Behold:

Yes, those are the same shoes.  Now that I have your attention, I would like to take a moment to say that this laundry wash is great for clothes and easy on the environment (and animals).

INGREDIENTS: Plant based soap, Plant based non-ionic and anionic surfactants,
Water, Citric Acid, Citrate, Biodegradable Preservative, Biodegradable Polymer,
Plant based fragrance (Lavender)

> Color safe.
> Plant based ingredients.
> No phosphates or optical brighteners.
> Fast and complete biodegradability.
> Minimum impact on aquatic life.
> Safe for septic tanks.
> No animal testing. 
I absolutely love this laundry wash.  If you are interested, you can buy them lots of different places.  In fact, I live in the middle of a quiet rural town and I can find Ecover just 8 miles away, right where I do all my normal shopping! 


What kind of laundry soap do you use?


Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ... Punk sure manages to have fun out there in the puddles! So glad to hear that Ecover's ecological Laundry Wash did such an amazing job. Thank you for giving it a try and for sharing your positive experience with your followers!
-Deb for Ecover

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design