19 November, 2010

***Eden Home Snack Bag Review***


Back when I was in elementary school, my mom used to bring us three towns over just to go to school every day.  It was no wonder that she didn't have the time every morning to make lunch for the day.  But she never failed to deliver.  She always hung out at my grandmother's house right in the same town, and on the days that she didn't have time to get lunch done before school, she made us a lunch and made a second trip to the school to drop it off to us at recess.

Back in those days, we brown bagged it for lunch.  Not the most attractive way to carry your lunch, or protective for that matter.  And I guess since it was freshly made right before lunch time, we had no need for a cooler compartment to put the ice pack into. 

But unlike me when I was a child, my children do not go to a private school towns over, they go to a public school 4 miles down the road.  They take the bus and gas is expensive, so my kids will either get lunch at the school, or bring it with them in the morning.

The Big One likes to fit in.  She is very big on being "in".  So when everyone else was bringing lunch in, she wanted to also bring in her own lunch.  She used a pink bag that was shaped like a pig with a drawstring in one end.  She LOVED it last year.  But this year, she told me that people were making fun of it.  I'm not sure that that is really what was going on, but she felt uncomfortable bringing it anyways, so we had a problem.

Eden Home was nice enough to allow me to try out one of their products.  When I saw that they sold snack bags, I jumped at the chance to try one out.  I chose the Bumble collection Hannah Large size Snack Bag in Pink Paisley.  And man, you should have seen The Big One's face when she saw it.   She was psyched!  We just knew that she wouldn't be made fun of anymore.

It is all silver insulation on the inside with a pocket to hold your hot/cold pack.  It has removable sections so that you can change the inside around and make longer sections for bigger items.  The outside is unbelievably soft.  It's just a beautiful bag.  It comes in several designs that are cool for boys or girls.  It's BPA free too.  I am happy about that.

They sell smaller snack bags too that match in case the Large size is too big.  Isn't it cute?
But Eden Home has so much more than snack Bags.  They also have organic baby products, clothes, and stuff for your kitchen.  I love Eden Home and I think you will too.  So please check them out!


What kind of lunch box did you have as a child?

Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design