03 November, 2010

***Firefly Toothbrush Review***

My kids actually love to brush their teeth and I am thankful for that.  But as much as they love to, they don't always do it for as long as they should.  It is hard for kids to have a good concept of time.  That's why the Firefly Toothbrush is so great.  It has a built in timer for kids, so that they KNOW when they have brushed long enough.
It has a blinking light that blinks for a whole minute.  And it also has a little foot stand to place the toothbrush in after you are done using it.  I thought I would try it out on The Streaker.  She is 2 1/2 and just starting to really understand that brushing is something you should do every day.
She loved  it!  She loves that she can turn it on herself just by pressing on the soft bottom of the brush.  She is right at that age where she wants to do everything without help.  Now she can brush her teeth whenever she wants without me right over her shoulder to make sure she brushes long enough.  Of course I will keep an eye from a respectable distance.  But it helps her feel like a big girl and it helps me out with one of my many chores and makes my life just a little bit easier.  I'm really glad we have the Firefly Toothbrush, and The Streaker is too.

What kind of toothbrush do you use?  Do you love it?

Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion.

1 comments:

MamaTiffy said...

we use the gum toothbrushes as they have soft bristles. we like them :) and the kids use the oral b toothbrushes the ones with the neato designs..

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design