12 November, 2010

***Head Chefs Review***

My kids are always asking to help in the kitchen.  It's a great thing to do as a family.  And now it's even more fun because we have these kid friendly kitchen tools from Head Chefs.  They are the cutest thing!  Just look at them!
I received the child' spoon, the icing spreader, the peeler, the sifter, and the spoon to review.  My kids absolutely loved them.  We plan to make a whole bunch of goodies.  But first, we made the recipe that came in the package.  It was a recipe from Cricket Azima, from The Creative Kitchen.  It is for Panzanella, which is pretty much just a fancy name for Italian Bread Salad.  I wasn't sure how I would like it, I had never tried balsamic vinegar before or a salad with bread in it.  It turns out that I really wasn't a fan of the vinegar after all, but with some Honey mustard, the salad was great!
While I was making the salad, the kiddlets were having fun sticking the cooking tools to out front door window.  Their little suction cups were a blast to play with.  Even I joined in at one point.  They stick nicely to the wall behind our utensil vases, which might just be where I store them.


The Big One says she wants every one of them, and the Streaker loves the child's spoon.  These have definitely made a great addition to our kitchen and an excuse to have a little fun in the kitchen.  They all got a kick out of the little butt crack in the back.
I look forward to spending more time with the kids in the kitchen and baking together.  It's just one of the many things I am going to be working on in the next few months.  I also plan to get lots more of these to keep around. 

Right now if you order any of Head Chefs' product sets, you will get a DVD music video of the song "We Are the Head Chefs".  It's really cute, so check it out here.


Do your kids help in the kitchen?



Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design