.

 photo banneradb.jpg

21 February, 2011

This is My EVERYTHING Blog, right?

Cause it seems like the "Everything" has been lost in the blog.  So, let's get some of that back.  First, I wanna talk about hobbies.  I happen to be very fickle with my hobbies.  I will do cooking for a month  and even make my own noodles, then the next month, I will eat all frozen foods and concentrate on art or scrapping.  As you can see, even my blog get caught in my fickleness.  This month, I happen to be doing photography.
I love going outside (when the weather is better) and doing shoots with my girls.  I get better every year.  But I also love Photoshop and turning photos into something they are not.  I also love that I can use it to fix photos that don't come out incredibly great due to poor lighting or due to children messing with my camera... a LOT.
Baby bee hasn't had any professional pictures taken yet.  Sad, isn't it?  She has had a clogged tear duct and she just looked awful, so we weren't overly anxious about getting her in to a photographer.  So now that her duct is clearing a little, I decided it was time, and luckily The Christmas Tree Shop had those giant tea cup planters for half the price Walmart did.  So I snatched it up and took a few.  She cried most the time, which is fine.  It just gives me an excuse to try again.  But for now, I think I got some pretty decent shots, more than worth the $10 I spent on the planter!  And yes, that is the price tag... I forgot to rip it off, lol.


0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design