06 February, 2011

***Python Printables Review***



Looking for a way to spice up valentines day?  Python Printable Games has tons of games and activities to bring some fun into the holiday.  They have trivia, crosswords, mad libs, love coupons, and even games for the bedroom (or other rooms if you're feeling daring).
Check out some of these games:







Pretty neat, huh?  Some of them look really fun.  Each game is $6.95, or you can get every game for only $19.95!  That's a savings of $132.90!!!

I had the pleasure of reviewing Python Printable Games' Christmas pack.  Unfortunately I was struck with a very bad case of exhaustion and I didn't get a chance to tell you all what I thought of it.  But let me tell you now, I LOVED it!  I fully intend to laminate these games and use them for years to come.  I especially love the dress up dolls, as do my girls.

And if you have girls, they will love this valentines dress up costume party doll.



And for a dollar or two at your local library or office supply store, you could cut that out, laminate that right up and have an awesome and sturdy paper doll set that will last you for years.  Or if you are feeling real crafty, glue the pieces to magnet sheets and make a dress up set for your fridge.  The possibilities are endless.

And what fun would a party be without a white elephant gift exchange?  That's right, Python Printable Games has it all under control with instructions and ideas to get that gift exchange underway.  It'll be the most fun you have had in a long time.

I hope you give Python Printable Games a try, they have lots of fun ideas for all your holidays and  birthdays too.  You won't be disappointed.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design