06 February, 2011

Costume Supercenter Costume Review



   I am a mother of 4 girls... so play pretend is HUGE in my house. We can probably all go back in time and remember what it was like to be the newest princess in a great fairytale from the movies or our own imagination. But, when I was young we had scrap materials or leftover halloween costumes, we definitely didn't have the variety my girls now have to bring their fantasies more to life. Costume Supercenter let my girls review their beautiful White Snow Queen child costume in the Christmas section of their site. It was a really pretty silver color and the details were wonderful! My girls were so excited to add this to their pretend wardrobe! I mean, look at how adorable that is! It will make a great prop for upcoming photo shoots as well! 
   As you can see the costume was the princess dress and I don't know if you can see them real well but there are cute roses all over it. The skirt sort of reminds me of Bell's dress in Beauty and the Beast. I always loved that dress :) I also love the glovelets. It is a  nice touch. It fit well and wasn't uncomfortable, or at least I never heard them complaining!
   Costume Supercenter has so much to choose from with over 50 categories! You will definitely find what you are looking for there. From periodical, to seasonal and scary to elegant. Look at the little military costume for boys! The helmet has a retracting visor. Too cute. They don't just have childrens though. They have some for all ages and accessories too. So whatever you may be looking for, and for whatever reason... give these guys a chance and check out their site here! I'm sure you will find something you love.






Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design