06 February, 2011

Smart Mouth Mouthwash Review

   In a previous post I mentioned that I hate the teeth routine and I look for any shortcuts I can find when it comes to that particular chore. Mouthwash is one of the most dreaded parts for me. I don't like the swishing, I hate the burn and find it such a pain. However, Smart Mouth Mouthwash has rubbed out some of that pain for me a little. You still need to swish like normal but the taste is great, and it doesn't burn at all! I love that. It also is different from others because their formula requires you to mix part A and part B right before you swish. The reaction is a powerful cleaning effect that wipes out all that bad breath. In fact Smart Mouth keeps the bad breath away for up to 12 hours. If you wash at night, you wake up without morning breath! This is true... I tried that.
   I tried the fresh mint and loved the taste. As I said before it doesn't burn at all. The pump makes it fun and easily accessible. You just pump 4 equal pumps of part a and b in the cup provided and swish. This way the 2 key ingrediants stay separate until you use it, providing you with the freshest way of washing possible. 
   Solution 1 focuses on wiping out the existing bad breath and solution 2 battles the germs that cause it to begin with. This partnership is a winning formula! Another great thing about Smart Mouth...it is sold in more then 35,000 stores nationwide! This includes Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, CVS and Walmart. Since everyone is different and likes different things, don't just take my word for it that it is a great product.. go to one of those retailers and check it out for yourself! I for one, recommend getting smart :)
   


Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design