06 February, 2011

Bryton Pick Review


   Routines....they make a huge impact on my day when I use them. I would love to have routines in place, but they are definitely hard to implement and get used to. My dental routine is no different. I really dread thinking about the whole teeth routine as do many others which is why I liked having a chance to review the Bryton Pick. It is an easier way to floss and can be easily taken with  you anywhere you go. It looks like a small boomerang with thin metal on the ends. The metal is what goes between your teeth is the pick. Which, I gotta say, I was a little worried at first because I thought it may cut. It didn't though. It went right in between my teeth no problem and got the job done. Don't push too hard though, you really don't need to.

    It comes in a nice travel sleeve that fits perfectly in one of your card spaces in your wallet or purse. After you go out to eat you can just take it out, use it and rinse it off. They come in many styles too so you can get one that fits your personality. People may know what it is but its not as much of a show then bringing your typical floss out with you, lol. Each Bryton pick is up to a month of uses. These were designed for on the go, but I use them at home too. Like a lot of people I hate flossing and this has really helped me not dread it so much. Two thumbs up to a great idea, try some yourself...click here and get your own!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design