15 October, 2010

***Farnham Ridge Soaps Review***

Are Farnham Ridge Soaps a cure!? Maybe. I was blessed with these permanent goosebumps on my arms, as was my oldest. They aren't particularly bothersome, but it's not like I love them either. And The Big One's are worse than mine. I worry about her self-image down the road.

We asked the doctor about them and he told us that they are just there and they will not disappear, nor are they a bad thing, they just exist. He told me that it would be there her whole life.

Call me crazy, but since using these soaps, they have disappeared!!! Maybe it's the goat milk, I don't know, but I plan to keep some around. AND I plan to try an experiment with The Big One to see if her bumps go away as well.


But lets talk about the soap!

First of all, they smell amazing. I got Eucalyptus and Pumpkin Spice. I could smell them from outside the shipping box, through peanuts AND PLASTIC!

Secondly, my skin feels great. It looks and feels very clean for a long time. And it is awesome for my face, not too harsh. And here's a little snippet I pulled from the Farnham Ridge website to explain why:

Goat's milk adds natural proteins, vitamins, and minerals to soap. Goat's milk lowers the Ph of the soap to make it more compatible with skin. Goat's milk soap is especially kind to sensitive skin.

And thirdly, I was really surprised at how well the soaps lathered. Most
homemade soaps do not lather so well. You can't really tell by the photo, but with a loofah, these soaps threw out an astounding number of bubbles.

They are also animal friendly (we LOVE that). They use no preservatives or animal fats in their making. But they do use lots of good quality natural ingredients, like essential oils, olive oil, castor oil and coconut oil. And the pumpkin soap has real pumpkin in it!

Gift It!

You can add your own personal label to your soaps (minimum of 10) to give away at a baby shower, bridal shower, or for Christmas.

And I know you all will love this part...

A whopping TEN PERCENT of all net profits are donated to the Autism Association. So by buying a soap that is gentle on your skin and a treat for your senses, you are also helping the Autism cause. How awesome is that?

I highly recommend Farnham Ridge Soaps. I just don't see one thing about them that I don't like, and I don't think you will either.

Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design