04 March, 2014

Noxicare Pain Relieving Topical Cream Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
     My husband got a new job a couple weeks ago.  He has been working the 3-1 shift for a few years now and was always getting to bed at about the time I was getting up with the kids for school.  So imagine my relief and excitement when I heard that I would have help with bedtime... every night!  I think my heart almost exploded with joy.
     His hours are a blessing, my load is a million times lighter and the whole family is in such better spirits after just TWO WEEKS!  One thing that isn't feeling quite as good, The Man's back :(
     Of course I do my wifely duties and will give him a good rub when he comes home sore.  We have tried all kinds of different lotions and oils to try to find a good one that works for both of us.  Recently we started using a new lotion, it's called Noxicare.  It is a pain relieving lotion that is supposed to help with aches and pains.  It has inside of it SEVEN of the world's most potent natural pain relievers.
     I was the first to try it while my husband was off for a week between jobs.  I had a sore neck for hours one day from sleeping on it wrong, so I rubbed a little on my neck as I laid down that evening.  The first thing I noticed was that it didn't have an obnoxious, burning mint odor like Vick's or Icy Hot.  The second thing I noticed and definitely appreciated was that it didn't burn like those two either.  I didn't notice it work so much, but I fell asleep only a few minutes later before it really had time to work.  After a very short nap, the pain was gone.  I had no pain after that that would need any pain relieving, so I didn't get to test it again personally.
     But my husband, he needed a few good back rubs his first week on the job and I tried out the lotion to get his opinion on it.  He ADORES it.  And I like it too.  It is a nice smooth consistency that is easy to use for massages and he specifically asked for it the next time he asked for a rub.  He says he definitely feels a difference in the amount of pain after using it.  He likes that it doesn't feel wet and sticky like the other types we have used.
     It is definitely a big hit with him and we plan to keep it in the house from here on out.
     Thanks to Noxicare, I am able to giveaway a free Noxicare Topical Cream!  But unfortunately I am running a little behind on my blog the last week or so and there is little time for the giveaway.  So the first blog follower to have a friend follow the blog via GFC, Facebook, or Twitter will be our winner.  Just post back here with your friend's name.  If no one posts back here before midnight, a random follower via Facebook will be selected.  Good luck!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design