14 March, 2014

39 Day Lifescape: Become a Better You Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


     I adore self improvement books.  I don't often use them as they are intended, but I do love reading through them.  I especially love the ones with specific plans and exercises to help you reach your self improvement goal.
     39 Day Lifescape: Become a Better You is a book just like that.  I actually adore this book.  Here's why:
     First of all, the subject matter, who couldn't use a little improving?  Who couldn't use a lesson in being more positive and finding the best in all situations in their own life?  I know I could!  Often I will think about something I have said and think 'Gosh, that sounded a little depressing, you should think more positively'.  So the subject really speaks to me in that sense.
     Secondly, I LOVE that this book tells you about a certain area in your life that you could work on (say, collecting needless things that don't add value to your life) and then gives you actual activities that you can do to help improve yourself in that area.  Each day is a new area with new activities so you won't get bored, in fact you get excited to see what you are going to accomplish tomorrow.
     I think this book is a great tool for anyone who wishes to feel better about themselves and their life.  The book is written by Jaha Knight and is 155 pages in Kindle format.  You can find it on Amazon for $3.99.  I recommend checking it out for sure :)
    
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design