10 October, 2012

Knot Genie Review



     Cute little girls are not so cute when their hair is all over the place in snarls. What a difference it makes when their hair is nicely combed out and even better when they sit long enough for braids. But if you have girls and they are anything like mine, it is easier to keep their hair in a short style than deal with the hassle of combing out the knots. That was the case anyways, until we got our Knot Genie!
The Knot Genie is a magical brush that has different shaped teeth which really help those snarls just dissapear. The cloud shaped handle is not only fun to look at but fits the palm nicely of left or right handed people and kids of all ages. They also offer mini versions they call Teeny Genies with a huge variety of colors in both sizes. They range from $14.99-$19.99.

     Does it actually work? Well, I went from fighting all 4 of my girls every morning to keeping my KnotGenie in the van and now on the way to school, we pass it around and they brush their own hair with it! You tell me :) It is the brush of choice and the girls ask for it by name whenever I dare threaten to use a normal brush. The only complaint I have is that when I opened the box, our KnotGenie was in two separate pieces and it takes a second to get the cloud shape to snap back on. It is sort of like the easter eggs you get that weren't shaped quite right.  But the back coming off gives way to a perfect hiding spot for little hair bows, elastics or bobby pins.

The Knot Genie is the best product to happen to my family in a long time.  You will not regret trying it on your own snarl monsters.  It's a morning saver for sure!
Do you struggle with your kids to get their hair brushed?

Except for the product(s) given to me for the purpose of reviewing, I received no compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design