21 May, 2011

Little Darling Ruffled Bloomers and Matching Romper Review

Ruffled Bottoms.  Need I say more?  Who doesn't love ruffled bottoms on babies?  Okay, I suppose some might not, but I do.  I adore it!  And for those of you who love it like I do, Little Darling has the fix you need.   The ruffled bloomers and the rompers over there are insanely cute.

Baby Bee has the Bumble bee ruffled bloomers and matching romper set.  When I got this in the mail and opened it, I was so impressed.  The quality is amazing!  The ruffles on the bloomers are a nice material and not sloppily done.  The colors were strong and crisp.  The material used for the ruffles is the same material used for the bumble bee applique on the romper.
Little Darling has boy and girl clothes.  I just love these Mario and Luigi twin rompers!  I would definitely dress my twins in that if I had twins.
Little Darling also has baby changing mats, mobiles that can be customized, and head bands.  It is definitely a place worth checking out I think.

So, do you want the dirty truth?

Impressed?  Oh my goodness, YES!
Pros: Seems really durable, good material.
         Cuter than heck!
         Fits nice, comfy.
Cons: It might be a touch pricey compared to some, but we can't vouch for the quality of others.

Satisfied/Recommend?  Yep, I would.
Get again?  With this kind of quality, I sure would :)

Did your child have a mobile on their crib?

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design