08 March, 2011

***Jenulence Mineral Makeup Review***


Thinking about mineral makeup?  What woman isn't?  We've heard that it leaves your skin feeling natural and it covers flawlessly.  We've heard that it could actually improve skin over time and that it is easy to apply.  What's not to love?

If you are going to try mineral makeup, Jenulence has lots of choices to offer.  From body shimmer to eye shadow to makeup gift sets.  They also carry mineral blushes and bronzers, as well as concealer.

Cheeks
Jenulence was generous enough to allow me to try their starter kit for fair skin.  I had no idea what to expect having never actually tried mineral makeup before.  I guess my initial expectations were that the powder would fall right off my face and do no good and that the miracle flawless makeup was just for actors on infomercials. 
I am happy to report that the makeup did not just fall off my face.  But it did improve my complexion and help to cover blemishes.  It felt light and natural, as makeup should.  I was pretty impressed, actually.  Wanna see?

Don't mind my eye brows, it's been one heck of a month!  In fact, don't mind me at all, lol.



But I love how it helped hide the tired look under my eyes and it took the shine off my face.  I am fortunate to have pretty great complexion without foundations of any sort, but in person, you can see some problem areas that could use a little evening out, and Jenulence mineral concealer did that for me.


I will say, however, that if you are very light skinned like me, save the beige for a bronzer or natural blush type look because light beige is going to be perfect for you.  Trust me on this one.


The kit also came with a really nice kabuki brush, which is essentially a really poufy horse hair type brush that does a great job at spreading the powder evenly.  You will need to take your powder containers and turn it upside down and tap a little bit into the cover.  Then flip it back again and open the container.  Then you take your kabuki brush and dip it into the powder and then tap the bottom of the brush onto a nearby sink or counter top to get the powder to settle.  After that, you are good to go!  It is so easy and it looks great.  I would definitely recommend Jenulence to anyone who wants to start using mineral makeup.

WIN IT!!!
Jenulence was nice enough to offer up one of their starter kits to a lucky My Everything Blog reader.  Here is how to win one:

MANDATORY ENTRY:
Be a follower of My Everything Blog via GFC.

EXTRA ENTRIES:
Follow Jenulence on Twitter.
Like Jenulence on Facebook
Sign up for the Jenulence newsletter (lower left on the page). 
Go to the Jenulence Etsy shop and heart their shop. 
Share this on Facebook or tweet about it (worth 3 entries each... leave 3 separate comments)
Grab my button or blog about this giveaway (worth 5 entries apiece... leave 5 separate comments).

Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design