05 January, 2011

Citikitty Bonito Flakes review

     Gather round you cat lovers, I have a product here your feline will go crazy for. Citikitty sent my cats a present of tuna flakes to try out.  Your cat might like the cat nip but they will appreciate these more. I wasn't expecting my cat to really like them being that they were such a thin  and dry flake. I was expecting maybe sniffing...pawing at it, but my cat actually ate it and loved it. They say they are for the most finiky of felines, I have to bust that cause they haven't met my other cat. But they still got one fan out of the two.
       These flakes are not only great tasting for them but also good for them. They have no additives, preservatives, or by-products. Which by the way... for those who aren't familiar with the term by-products.. this is the difference between your animal getting quality meat or a mixture of animal parts...left overs...you know where I am going with this! I just learned that recently and not only have I shopped differently for my animals, but have gotten family members to do so too. These flakes are shaved in bigger pieces and your cat will love that. This is also great for grabbing them out of the jar. They are not slimy or residue leaving like some treats. I like that they are just natural, dried treats. These treats are high in protein and sealed nice and tight for the best of freshness.
        If you may not be looking for treats, you can check out citikitty for other products like their cat toilet training kit. Yes, you read that right. They have a kit that will help your cat get potty trained with your kids!

 Now that is something! And to accompany this you can get the automatic toilet flusher. Flush your kitty's potty training accomplishments down the toilet with a wave of the hand.... lol I know, too much. If you have taught your cat to go on the toilet, you can probably go the extra step and teach your cat to wave :)





Disclaimer: I received these products to review and was not paid for this review. My review is 100% my honest opinion. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design